Located at 24-30 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc the Kingston Waste Transfer Station provides a valuable recycling and rubbish disposal service.
Transfer Station Rules of Entry
- All customers must report to the weighbridge before entering the premises.
- All children and animals must stay inside the vehicle at all times.
- All people who are not unloading must stay inside the vehicle at all times.
- All commercial customers must wear safety vests and foot protection.
- A speed limit of 5km per hour applies while driving in and around the yard.
- Stay close to your vehicle and be aware of moving plant.
- Toot your horn to get the attention of machine operators before proceeding to drive past.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by yard staff.
|Monday to Friday:
|8.00am to 4.00pm (closed Australia Day)
|8.00am to 12.00pm (closed 27th January)