Located at 24-30 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc the Kingston Waste Transfer Station provides a valuable recycling and rubbish disposal service.
Covid-19 Additional Safety
Kingston Waste Transfer Station is committed to the safety of its workforce and customers. We are complying with all current heath and safety regulations and sanitisation procedures for businesses operating face to face with the public. Please also note the additional safety precautions below.
- Drive directly to the weighbridge office, do not leave your vehicle, we will come to you.
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Customers will be directed to appropriate tipping locations at the transfer station, you may then leave your vehicle. Keep appropriate current social distance from others at all times.
Rules of Entry
- All customers must report to the weighbridge before entering the premises.
- All children and animals must stay inside the vehicle at all times.
- All people who are not unloading must stay inside the vehicle at all times.
- All commercial customers must wear safety vests and foot protection.
- A speed limit of 5km per hour applies while driving in and around the yard.
- Stay close to your vehicle and be aware of moving plant.
- Toot your horn to get the attention of machine operators before proceeding to drive past.
- Please follow all instructions given to you by yard staff.
|Monday to Friday:||8.00am to 3.00pm|
|Saturday:||8.00am to 12.00pm|